Monday, December 30, 2013

"Afterdead" needs to find a new home.

It looked as though Webcomicsnation, hosting Afterdead, might have finally bitten the dust. Its original creator, Joey Manley, who sold it years ago, and who recently passed away, might have came back and kicked the servers, because it's back up.

In the interim, I've started it up again at Comicfury!

Head over to the first page of the latest episode, "Catching Hell,"and let me know you've dropped in.

Since it's hard to post new stories, rather than episodes, on Webcomicsnation - it's hosted, but doesn't look like much else is done - anything new will have to be at Comicfury. 

2 comments:

Mauser*Girl said...

I was wondering what happened. I just started re-reading Afterdead the other day and suddenly it was gone. Good to hear it will be up elsewhere (eventually).

Mauser*Girl said...

It sucks that WebcomicsNation just suddenly disappeared like that. Did you have any warning?

I just recently started re-reading Afterdead and I'd just gotten to the third one when the site disappeared. Good to hear it will be back up elsewhere eventually.